The information on pdfTax.com is provided "as is," with no guaranty of completeness, accuracy, or timeliness, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of performance, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, changes may be made in this information from time to time without notice to the user. In no event will E-Gov Access, Inc. be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of information on pdfTax.com or on any of its hyperlinked sites, including any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data on your information handling systems, or otherwise.
The information on or made available through pdfTax.com is not intended to be legal, accounting, tax, payroll, investment or other professional advice. Before making any decision or taking any action that might affect your personal finances or business, you should consult a qualified professional advisor who understands your particular factual situation.
This following license agreement is between E-Gov Access, Inc. and the purchaser of pdftax software ("Consumer"). By using the software, Consumer agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. Questions should be sent to E-Gov Access, Inc., 14419 Greenwood Ave. N. Suite A # 176, Seattle, WA 98133.
1. Limited License. E-Gov Access, Inc. grants Consumer a limited and non-exclusive license to use the software. Consumer may not resell, repackage, redistribute or otherwise use Pdftax without express written permission from E-Gov Access, Inc.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty. E-GOV ACCESS, INC. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING PDFTAX. E-GOV ACCESS, INC. SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
3. Exclusion of Consequential Damages. Consumer's sole remedy for any alleged breaches of warranty herein is limited to returning the software to E-Gov Access, Inc. within 30 days of purchase for a full refund less shipping and handling charges. In no event will E-Gov Access, Inc. be liable for any consequential damages. Customer agrees that E-Gov Access, Inc's maximum liability under any circumstances is equal to the purchase price of this software.
4. The ultimate responsibliity for any tax returns prepared using Pdftax software remains with the Consumer. E-Gov Access, Inc. has no responsibility or liability for Consumer's failure to enter all required information accurately, Consumer's willful or fraudulent omission or inclusion of information on a tax return, Consumer's wrongful classification of description of information on a tax return, or Consumer's failure to file a timely return.
5. Any litigation arising from this agreement shall be litigated in Washington State according to Washington State law.